- Made from eco-friendly sustainable natural rattan
- Pirelli webbing base for a strong foundation
- Dacron wrapped cushions for long lasting plumpness
- Best quality cushions hand sewn in the UK
- Removable cushion covers for easy cleaning
- Blown fibre filled back cushions for maximum support
- Extra thick foam seat cushions for best comfort
The Vale Light Oak Armchair is a stylish addition to any household. Different from the traditional indoor cane and rattan furniture, the Vale Light Oak Armchair is available in a wide range of different fabrics and fits in with the rest of the range impeccably.
Not only is this a beautiful piece of furniture, but it is also a natural, hand-crafted, ethical product, manufactured from sustainably farmed materials. The Vale Light Oak collection is ideal if you’re searching for a new, stylish, and contemporary couch or want to give your conservatory, kitchen area, summer house, or even living room, a real sense of modern elegance.
The set includes a cane armchair and a soft, foam-filled seat cushion with a supportive fibre-filled back cushion that is Dacron wrapped for longevity as well as a comfortable plump finish. The Vale Light Oak collection features a sustainably farmed rattan frame and Pirelli webbing has been used in the base of the furniture for a strong foundation; designed to last for many years to come. The cushion covers are removable for dry clean only.
H100cm x W65cm x D87cm
- Delivery for outdoor furniture items takes approximately 10 working days unless stated and is delivered via our premium 2-person white glove delivery service.
- Delivery for smaller furniture items takes approximately 1 week via DPD unless ordered with larger items, in which we will then ship all items together.
- For our larger indoor conservatory furniture items, delivery is in 2-4 weeks and our carrier will contact you to arrange a delivery date that suits you.
If you are unsure of what constitutes a small or large item, please feel free to contact us.
Delivery is usually free, with our free delivery area covering most of Great Britain. For our customers who live further afield, please contact us via phone or email to discuss delivery options.
The areas that this applies to are:
- Certain Scottish postcodes.
- Scottish Offshore Islands*
- Northern Ireland
- Isle Of Man
- Isle Of Wight
- Republic of Ireland
- Channel Islands
For further information please see our delivery section.