£780.00 – £825.00
The Seville chair has fully upholstered fibre back & base cushions and arms giving you the utmost comfort. Meanwhile, the fine light-oak weave of the wicker makes for a very elegant furniture piece with the traditional castor feet adding a timeless finish to the look. This really does give cane furniture a modern day look and will be sure to catch the eye of any visitor whilst also providing the utmost comfort.
- Fibre-filled cushions – made with Quallofil, fibre fusion technology, meaning your cushions spring back to their shape year after year
- Environmentally friendly, hand-crafted & hand-weaved cane frame through sustainable farming – this is an environmentally friendly product
- Upholstered arms – arrives fully assembled
- Quallofil cushions are also made with low C02 emissions
- Castor wheels
H110cm x W84cm x D93cm
- Delivery for outdoor furniture items takes approximately 10 working days unless stated and is delivered via our premium 2-person white glove delivery service.
- Delivery for smaller furniture items takes approximately 1 week via DPD unless ordered with larger items, in which we will then ship all items together.
- For our larger indoor conservatory furniture items, delivery is in 2-4 weeks and our carrier will contact you to arrange a delivery date that suits you.
If you are unsure of what constitutes a small or large item, please feel free to contact us.
Delivery is usually free, with our free delivery area covering most of Great Britain. For our customers who live further afield, please contact us via phone or email to discuss delivery options.
The areas that this applies to are:
- Certain Scottish postcodes.
- Scottish Offshore Islands*
- Northern Ireland
- Isle Of Man
- Isle Of Wight
- Republic of Ireland
- Channel Islands
For further information please see our delivery section.