The adjustable Pole Coffee Table, in a light oak wash finish, differentiates from the traditional Madrid coffee table with its unique design able to double up as a dining table. Simply lift up the top section, rotate 90° and insert back in. Perfect for conservatories, living rooms or kitchens.
- Easy to clean 5mm toughened glass is used making the table visually stunning but also giving household items the support that they need.
- Double pole frame design allows for a sturdy structure that is also aesthetically beautiful.
- Hand-crafted & hand-weaved natural cane frame through sustainable farming – this is an environmentally friendly product.
- Manufacturer 1 year warranty included
|Item||Overall||Seat Area||Back Cushion||Floor to Seat||Arm Height|
|3 Seater Sofa||H105cm x W181cm x D88cm||W163cm x D50cm||H68cm||47cm||63cm|
|2 Seater Sofa||H105cm x W128cm x D88cm||W110cm x D50cm||H68cm||47cm||63cm|
|Armchair||H105cm x W73cm x D88cm||W54cm x D50cm||H68cm||47cm||63cm|
|Laminated Swivel Rocker||H107cm x W81cm x D96cm||W59cm x D58cm||H64cm||52cm||64cm|
|Footstool||H48cm x W64cm x D47cm|
|Coffee Table||H48cm x W67cm x D53cm|
|Lamp Table||H59cm x W41cm x D41cm|
Delivery within 5 working days
When the order is placed, our team here will assemble the item and delivery will be with DPD on their next day delivery service of which you will receive a text with tracking details. (Please note: If ordered with a sofa or chair, this item will arrive with the rest of the order at the longer lead time on our 2 person delivery service.)
Delivery is usually free, with our free delivery area covering most of Great Britain. For our customers who live further afield, please contact us via phone or email to discuss delivery options.
The areas that this applies to are:
- Certain Scottish postcodes.
- Scottish Offshore Islands
- Northern Ireland
- Isle Of Man
- Isle Of Wight
- Republic of Ireland
- Channel Islands
For further information please see our delivery section.
This item arrives fully assembled for your convenience.